This is high quality 1 Mil (.001 inch) Rolled Copper Foil and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability and beauty. Available in widths of 6″, 12″ and 18″ and lengths of 5 ft, 10 ft, 20 ft and 50 ft.
- 1 Mil (.001 inch) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU density
- Approximately 2 times as thick as an average household aluminum foil (i.e., .0005″) or approximately 25% the thickness of a sheet of copier paper (.004″).
- Easy to cut with scissors or paper cutter.
- Tears by hand.
- Dead soft, very pliable.
- Very thin. Similar in thickness to extra heavy-duty aluminum foil. If this were glued to wood, the grain and imperfections in the wood will show through the copper.
- Often used for punching, scrapbooking, and other papercrafts.
- Veneer work.
- Has a wide range of applications based on workability and beauty.