This is high quality 6 Mil Copper Foil (.006) and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 6 Mil (.006 inch, approx 34 gauge) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Approximately 1.5 times as thick as copier paper.
- More sturdy than 5 Mil copper foil but still retains pliabilty.
- Cuts with scissors or paper cutter.
- Can be hammered, texturized or punched.
- Used for many outside or inside projects.
- A good substitute for 5 Mil when a thicker material is desired.
- A good substitute for 7 Mil when a thinner material is required.
- There are many applications based on workability and beauty.