This is high quality 5 Mil Copper Foil and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 5 Mil (.005 inch, 36 gauge) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU density
- 10 times thicker than household aluminum foil.
- Cuts with household scissors, extremely pliable.
- Excellent for tooling and will dent easily with a light touch but will not hold its shape under pressure.
- Create designs by emboss drawing, denting, piercing, rub-transferring, tracing, origami, and hammering (Repousse).
- Has a wide range of applications based on workability and beauty.