16 Mil Copper Foils (.016)
$448.00 – $892.00
This is high quality 16 Mil Copper Foils (.016) and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 16 Mil (.016 inches,12 oz/sq ft, 26 gauge) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Can be formed by hand and will hold weight.
- Cuts with tin snips or shears.
- Used for roofing projects, flashing, cupolas, and other outdoor projects.
- It is durable.
- Often used in outside craft projects and jewelry making.
6in, 12in, 18in, 24in, 36in
11ft, 16ft, 22ft, 32ft, 33ft, 44ft, 66ft, 132ft
16 Mil Copper Foils (.016) sold in rolls is 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft). Meets ASTM-B152 and 99.99% min copper.
|SKU||Attributes||Price||Add to Cart|
There are no reviews yet.