This is high quality 16 Mil Copper Foils (.016) and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 16 Mil (.016 inches,12 oz/sq ft, 26 gauge) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Can be formed by hand and will hold weight.
- Cuts with tin snips or shears.
- Used for roofing projects, flashing, cupolas, and other outdoor projects.
- It is durable.
- Often used in outside craft projects and jewelry making.