This is high quality 7 Mil Copper Foil (.007) with a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 7 Mil (.007 inch, approx 33 gauge) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Thinner than the thickness of two sheets of copier paper and sturdier than 5 Mil copper foil but retaining pliabilty.
- Cuts with scissors or paper cutter.
- Can be hammered, texturized or punched.
- Used for many outside or inside projects.
- A good substitute for 5 Mil when just a little more thickness is desired or on the other hand, a good substitute for 8 Mil when just a little more thinnest is required.