This is high quality 8 Mil Copper Foil (.008) with a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 8 Mil (.008 inch, 32 gauge) Rolled Copper Foil
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP) dead soft
- Min 99.9% CU
- Twice as thick as two sheets of copier paper.
- More sturdy than 7 Mil copper foil but still retaining pliabilty.
- Cuts with scissors or paper cutter.
- Can be hammered, texturized or punched.
- Used for many outside or inside projects.
- A good substitute for 7 Mil when just a little thicker material is desired.
- A good substitute for 10 Mil when just a little thinner material is required.
- There are many applications based on workability and beauty.