1.4 Mil (.0014 inch) Rolled Copper used extensively in electrical Applications. This is high quality copper foil and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty. Also known as “One Ounce Copper,” due to the fact that one square foot weights 1 Ounce.
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Approximately 3 times as thick as average household aluminum foil (i.e., .0005″) or approximately half the thickness of a sheet of copier paper (.004″).
- Easy to cut with scissors or paper cutter.
- Does not tear by hand.
- Dead soft, very pliable.
- Thick enough, so when glued to a backing-board, wood grain does not show through.
- Often used for punching, scrapbooking and other paper crafts.
- Veneer work.
- Has a wide range of applications based on workabilty and beauty.