This is high quality 3 Mil (.003 inch) Rolled Copper Foil and has a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 3 Mil (.003 inch) Rolled Copper
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Approximately 6 times as thick as average household aluminum foil (i.e., .0005″) or approximately 3/4 the thickness of a sheet of copier paper (.004″).
- Easy to cut with scissors or paper cutter.
- Does not tear by hand.
- Dead soft, very pliable.
- Thick enough, so when glued to a backing-board, wood grain does not show through.
- 3 Mil is excellent for tooling and will dent easily with a light touch but will not hold its shape under pressure.
- Create designs by emboss drawing, denting, punching, piercing, rub-transferring, tracing, origami, and hammering (Repousse).
- Veneer work, furniture.
- Scrap booking.