2 Mil Copper Foils (.002) is a high quality copper that offers a wide range of applications based on conductivity, corrosion resistance, workability, and beauty.
- 2 Mil (.002 inch) Rolled Copper
- 110-anneal (Electrolytic Tough Pitch or ETP, dead soft)
- Min 99.9% CU
- Approximately 4 times as thick as average household aluminum foil (i.e., .0005″) or approximately half the thickness of a sheet of copier paper (.004″). Easy to cut with scissors or paper cutter.
- Does not tear by hand.
- Dead soft, very pliable.
- Thick enough, so when glued to a backing-board, wood grain does not show through.
- Often used for punching, scrapbooking and other paper crafts.
- Veneer work.
- Has a wide range of applications based on workabilty and beauty.